How to show WIFI key/password on window 10
window 10 Shops, service stations, restaurants, bars, etc. It offers free Wi-Fi, and you probably have a lot of networks on your phone or laptop. It’s great to have your password on your computer, but how do you get a password to use on your phone?
Instead of trying to find someone who will ask an employee, or look for a small number that has high and low passwords in common, you can see saved wireless passwords. Read on to learn how to get these passwords in Windows 10 and Android.
It’s very simple if you already have a wireless password on your laptop and you want to use it on your phone or share it with someone else. The same method works in Windows 7, Windows 8.x, and Windows 10, but we must remember that you must be connected to the network from which you want to obtain a password.
- Press the Windows key and the R key, type ncpa.CPL, and then press Enter.
- Right-click the wireless network adapter and select Status.
- Click the Wireless Properties button.
- In the Properties dialog box that appears, click the Security tab.
- Click the Show Icons box and the network password will appear.